Tablet Flex 10A
Lightweight for mobile use but built for light-and medium-duty applications, the xTablet Flex 10A industrial tablet includes a protective case and scratch-proof screen protector, extending the life beyond your typical consumer-grade tablets. The briefcase handle and back hand strap make it easy to carry and hold, making the xTablet Flex 10A the perfect entry-level rugged tablet for the construction, agriculture, distribution, and retail industries.
The cloud-based 2-in-1 xTablet Flex 10A from MobileDemand is built for "light" and "medium" duty, mobile applications. Not only is the xTablet Flex 10A thin and lightweight for mobile use, but it comes standard with a protective case and scratch-proof screen protector, extending the life beyond your typical consumer-grade tablets. Other features and functionality include:
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 Pro operating system with an Intel® Quad-Core processor giving you all day producitivity.
- Snap on a full QWERTY keyboard for accurate and efficient data entry. Add an easel for any-angle viewing of the tablet. Easel and keyboard sold separately.
- 10.1" 1280x800 display - large enough for users of all ages.
- Mobile workers can stay connected to the internet and cloud with WLAN IEEE WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- The xTablet Flex 10A with protective case is MIL-STD-810G certified, tested by dropping the tablet 26 times from 4 feet to plywood over concrete.
- 5800mAh li-ion batteries last up to 6-8 hours1.
- Quick and easy mounting on walls and vehicles utilizing the optional Snap Mount.
- The Windows® Professional operating system runs full versions of your business and desktop applications providing even greater capacity to a mobile workforce. That means long-term cost savings by requiring less IT support.